Happy Mothers' Day to my mom! I don't talk to her as often as I'd like and see her even less, yet she is such a blessing and encouragement to me. Her experiences as a missionary mom of 5 as well as her prayers for me and my siblings and our kids and neighbors, etc. have been such a blessing and I can see the results of those prayers, I am sure. Thanks, Mom, for your shining example of loving others and your desire to see lost souls find you! What a lovely person you are and what a blessing I have to call you "mom"!
My family will be celebrating Mothers' Day with me on Saturday as two of my kids were at a youth group retreat all weekend. I am looking forward to it!
2 comments:
Nice photos of the family and your mom! Happy Mother's Day to you Mom of 5. :)
Love the photos -- amazing to see how grown each of the kids are. What a legacy you have, and are passing on! Happy Mother's Day to one I admire and enjoy! Judy
Post a Comment