Our days have been full and rewarding. The kids are settled into school nicely. Nathanael is pre-reading many things around the house and is looking forward to the next level in Sing, Spell, Read and Write. All the kids are participating in Christian International School of Prague's History Fair. As we get more done towards it we will pass on some pictures!
Today is Sunday and I am home as I am recovering from a flu/sore throat sickness so am home today. Nathanael and I are about to have a short church service together.
Enjoy the pictures and video from our life. Write when you get a chance!
| Nathanael warming up after calling birds to eat. |
| Nathanael playing football next door. |
Nate and our neighbor boy playing football
note that Nate doesn't know that you can't stop and pick up the ball and try to head it into the goal at the end! :)
1 comment:
Hi Dora - The new format worked fine, although the other one was real pretty! Nate is growing up so much! Hope you feel better soon - with love, Anita
Post a Comment