I just changed my background with help from Hannah who voted for her favorites and then I narrowed it down to this. I'd love to hear what you think.
Obviously, I am playing around so have some time to do so. Amy and Matt are at school again and feeling mostly better. Hannah and Rachel slept in and are coughing somewhat less. Nate is playing with Rachel upstairs while I sit on the couch in the sun and write.
It snowed more last night and I need to go out and shovel some more...Just another minute, ok? *whine*
Tom is doing well and busy in London. We are looking forward to hearing from him maybe today or tomorrow.
So, all in all, this week of school is a wash with some history and Bible getting done. I plan on doing some more reading with Hannah and Rachel while Nate sleeps this afternoon. Hannah is deciding on what research topic she wants to write.
Life without dad is going differently than I had planned, but, despite sickness, going quite well. Lowering my expectations helped a lot!
3 comments:
Pretty background and fun you had time to do that! A verse I often think of: "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that". Our times are in His hands. Love you!
Ooohhh - I LIKE it! It is VERY Hannah. ;-)
Beautiful!
Post a Comment